Sunday 18 May 2014

London in a Day

I woke up early not sure if feeling excited about my journey,its Sunday and  starts of my travel to London-Brussels. I'm meeting Ching and staying at hers for a night , then continue my journey to Brussels with Eurostar. I catched the National Express from Cheltenham to Victoria London Station at 9:20 am.  As we are leaving Cheltenham area there are  groups maybe a houndreds of cyclist doing a charity for British Heart Foundation.Then came along the green meadows, fields carpeted with rapeseeds, spend most of the time,admiring the beautiful Cotswold  landscape.




We arrived in London Victoria about 11:45 its five minutes early than expected. Just in time for lunch, we went to an Italian restaurant for buffet lunch its lovely salad, pastas and lots of pizza to choose from.



After lunch we went to Wembley to drop my luggage at Ching's flat, then went straight gallivanting around central London. Photo essay of London in a day.




At O2 Arena


The Shard

Parliament Building 

                 
The Big Ben







 

London Eye



It was lovely but tiring day catching different metro to roam around London but sometimes it's nice to experience the hustle and bustle of the smoke city.

No comments:

Post a Comment