Sunday 29 June 2014

Saving for my travels

Since I was young i have been dreaming to travel around the World, the opportunity strikes up when I got a job offer in UK so I gladly accepts it. The first time a flown was a great experience Manila-Heathrow XH635922 flight 28/11/2011, I can still remember oh thanks for my scrapbook. And that was it ever since I have been travelling different countries with friends, the only hold back was the schedules with friends to organise trips. But this didn't restrained me from travelling coz I discovered Solo Travelling the best thing I have ever done, I just need a holiday from work, book a flights/accommodations, pack my bag & camera and I'm off to my gallivant. 

I think I was born to travel, I got itchy feet when I keep still in one place, I want to drive around and see new places. My friends and colleagues often asked me where I am heading again? My little steps to my Globetrotting dreams is  starting to come true, I am a Part Time  Traveller. How will I fund my travels? Thats the biggest question? I got a full time job so 100% of travel cost will comes from it. The word SAVE/ SAVINGS  is a great help.



SAVINGS
1. I normally saves a couple of pounds 
    every payday to my allocated travel     
    savings account.
2. Im a shopaholic but I did cut down my
    shopping spree time.
3. Online clothes & shoe shopping,
    I dont do it unless it's really necessary.
4. Comparing flights and accommodations
     before purchasing ofcourse the cheapest
     one.
5. Book trains  buses in advance its more
    cheaper.
6.When travelling if I got contacts to that
    place a friends or relatives they usually
    accommodates me or theres couchsurfing
    but I havent tried it yet. Will surely try it
    one day.

These are easy and simple steps,  dont make your 9-5 job bore your life to death, start those little steps towards your Globetrotting Adventures, dont go wasting and waiting for the perfect time, NOW is the TIME. Happy Travelling guys and cheers to a great EXPERIENCE  waiting ahead of YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment