Monday 28 July 2014

Sibenik Croatia My Hostel Experience


We arrived in Šibenik about 12:15pm then went straight to look for Hostel Mare where im staying for the  night. The hostels online direction was very precise it was only 10-15 minutes walked from the Autobusni Kolodvor Šibenik, soon I was by the reception I arrived 30 minutes before the check in time so I just sat by the lounge and automatically connected to the free wifi while  waiting for the room to be ready, Check in was quick just showed my passport and they gave me towel and key for my locker, the room was ok with 4 bunkbeds, im sharing it with 3 young ladies in their early twenties Andrea Michelle and Olivia from Texas USA and 2 lads from Denmark.
The weather outside isn't that nice its pouring rain so I catch up with some sleep, I only had 4 hours last night. I will go for a wander later. I had a couple of hours sleep and was woken up refresh, the rain has stopped and the sun is shinning so I decided to went for a stroll along Šibenik Old Town and it does remind me of Venice Italy the building structures resembles it the only missing is the canals instead it was laid with cobblestone alleyways.
On my second day Me, Michelle, Andrea and Olivia went to Krka National Park, from Nimo's instruction to go to the bus station and catch a bus going to Skradin that will take us to the ferry boat to Krka. A more or less 30 minutes journey we were in Skradin, bought our bus ticket 48 kn from Šibenik bus station to Skradin and the national park ticket cost 110 kn.
Thank you to my roomates Andrea, Michelle and Olivia I had wonderful time in Krka.
To the management of Hostel Mare they are great host  Katharina and Nimo. This hostel is highly recommended to all travellers of all ages. It's 10 minutes walk from the bus station and just cross the road to the old town. Centrally located hostel and I had a bliss time in Šibenik.

My other hostel experience in Croatia link below:

Zadar Croatia My Experience in Four Corners Hostel Dormitory

Hostel Emanuel in Split Croatia


Disclaimer: Any recommendations and reviews are my own personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment